VALUE ADD REPOSITION AND EXIT
The Firm’s cycle-tested investment strategy is designed to extract long-term value from underperforming properties over a 2 to 4-year period maximizing returns for investors.
- Identify undervalued assets with high tenant demand and significant barriers to development
- Acquire underperforming properties at a discount to intrinsic value with fundamentally sound structures
- Minimize risk by avoiding development, redevelopment, or large-scale renovation projects
- Unlock value and increase income through professional and prudent management
- Optimize rents at competitive market rates
- Execute cost-effective aesthetic improvements to revitalize the property
- Stabilize the property by streamlining operations and controlling costs
Refinance or Sell
- Evaluate multiple exit options carefully to ensure that returns are maximized
- Refinance property, returning most, if not all, of invested capital in a tax-efficient manner
- Hold property until sale can occur in the most favorable market environment
- Sell the property once value-enhancing potential has been realized, or a more lucrative opportunity is available
The Conversion of Apartments and Commercial assets to Condominium Ownership.